My photo blog reinvented. Times change and so do favorite pastimes and other activities. While I still love to take photos, my desire to schlep a whole camera system seemed to have diminished over time. While I love to take long walks, I do not always carry my dSLR with me. Some (most) days it’s just too much hassle, other days I’m simply just out and about when I see something I want to capture on (digital) film. In steps my iPhone, my companion wherever I am.
While I was on the task of re-designing and streamlining the photo blog I decided to start new. All photos previous to 2012 have been scratched and while I was working on this new iteration of my photo adventure I posted new images in the background. The result is what you see now. Still a work in progress to some degree.
Some photos are available for print. If you are interested, email me with the name of the photo in question and I will get back to you about sizes and price.
In the meantime enjoy the photos and come back soon. And while you are here, why not subscribe to my RSS feed.
I appreciate all the comments made on my photos, I read all of them. Even if I don’t email you back I will definitively visit your blog and most likely comment back.
Unless otherwise noted, all photos and content are © 2013 by Sabine Konhäuser (fokuspoint). If you want to download photos strictly for personal use you can do so. Please, save them to your hard drive and don’t link back to my web space. Should you want photographs for any other purpose, please contact me before you take them. Photographs from this website may not be reproduced, manipulated, or used in derivative work without my written permission.
DSLR: Olympus e-510
- Zuiko 11-22mm f2.8-3.5
- Zuiko 14-54mm f2.8-3.5 II ED
- Zuiko 50-200mm f2.8-3.5 ED SWD
Zuiko 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 ED Zuiko 40-150mm f4-5.6 ED
- Auto Revuenon MC 50mm f1.7 + Pentax K Mount to 4/3 Lens Adapter
- Lensbaby Composer with the following optics: double glass, plastic, pinhole/zone plate + Macro Kit
Sigma Macro 105mm f2.8 EX DG
- Nikon T5 Close Up Lens
- Velbon Ultra LUXiF 5-Section Trunnion Shaft Tripod with PH-145Q 3-Way Pan/TiltHead (Quick Release)
- SLIK® Lighty Pod III (monopod) with SLIK SBH-100 Head
- Flash: Olympus FL-50, Sunpak 383 Super
- B+W F-Pro TOP Polarizer (linear), B+W MRC Polarizer (circular)
- Lumix ND8 filter
- Hitech ND Grad filters with Cokin filter holder
- Hoya R72 filter (Wratten #89B)
Hardware: MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Apple Cinema Display (20″), monitors calibrated with X-Rite ColorMunki
Scanner and Software: Epson Perfection V700, Hamrick’s Vuescan