My photo blog reinvented. Times change and so do favorite pastimes and other activities. I still love to take photos, my desire to schlep a whole camera system has diminished over time. While I love to take long walks, I do not always carry my dSLR with me. Some (most) days it’s just too much hassle. In stepped my iPhone, my companion wherever I am. Having added a new camera system to the mix changed things yet again. The Fujifilm X-E1 is light, easy to carry, has excellent image quality and is a joy to use. Fujinon lenses are among the best. Did I mention it looks great as well?
While I was on the task of re-designing and streamlining the photo blog I decided to start new. All photos previous to 2012 have been removed. A new version is on the horizon which will sport a slightly different look and responsive design. Not quite ready yet.
Photos available for print can be seen on my print gallery page.
In the meantime enjoy the photos and come back soon. And while you are here, why not subscribe to my RSS feed.
I appreciate all the comments made on my photos, I read all of them. Even if I don’t email you back I will definitively visit your blog and most likely comment back.
If you need to contact me, please comment on a photo.
Unless otherwise noted, all photos and content are © 2014 by Sabine Konhäuser (fokuspoint). If you want to download photos strictly for personal use you can do so. Please, save them to your hard drive and don’t link back to my web space. Should you want photographs for any other purpose, please contact me before you take them. Photographs from this website may not be reproduced, manipulated, or used in derivative work without my written permission.
Mirrorless: Fujifilm X-E1
- Fujinon XF 18-55mm f2.8-4 R LM OIS
- Fujinon XF 55-200mm f3.5-4.8 R LM OIS
- Fujinon XF 60mm f2.4 R Macro
- Auto Revuenon MC 50mm f1.7 + Pentax K Mount to Fujifilm X Lens Adapter
- Lensbaby Composer Pro (+ K Mount to X Lens Adapter) with the following optics and accessories: double glass, sweet 35, edge 80, pinhole/zone plate, plastic, 0.42 super wide lens, macro kit and macro converters
DSLR: Olympus e-510
- Zuiko 11-22mm f2.8-3.5
- Zuiko 14-54mm f2.8-3.5 II ED
- Auto Revuenon MC 50mm f1.7 + Pentax K Mount to 4/3 Lens Adapter
- Lensbaby Composer with the following optics and accessories: double glass, sweet 35, edge 80, pinhole/zone plate, plastic, 0.42 super wide lens, macro kit and macro converters
Digital (Mobile): iPhone 5S
- Hipstamatic, 645 Pro, Camera+, VSCOcam, ProCamera and some others
- Easy Macro Cell Lens Band
- Olloclip 4-in-1
- Velbon Ultra LUXiF 5-Section Trunnion Shaft Tripod
- Velbon PH-145Q 3-Way Pan/TiltHead (Quick Release)
- Vanguard Alta Pro 264AT Aluminum Alloy Tripod Legs with Multi-Angle Central Column System
- Vanguard SBH-100 Ballhead
- SLIK® Lighty Pod III (monopod) with SLIK SBH-100 Head
- Dot Line Adjustable Camera Platform (6.0″) (great for use with reversed lenses)
- Olympus FL-50 Flash
- Sunpak 383 Super Flash
- Nikon T5 Close Up Lens
- B+W Polarizer Filters
- ND filters from B+W, Hoya, Tiffen and Hitech
- Hoya R72 filter (Wratten #89B)
Software: Photoshop, Lightroom, VSCO Film (LR presets), Nik Collection
Hardware: all things Mac